Music

Saturday, January 30, 2016

I

I was born on the second of January.
I am scared of heights.
I am 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
I love to cook.
I have donated my hair to make wigs for cancer patients.
I do not like seafood.
I am self-conscious of how pale my skin is (hence my pen name.)
I love the color blue.
I weigh 180 lbs. and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
I speak Spanish.
I am going to BYU-I next fall for college.
I am the oldest child in my family.
I want to be an English teacher.
I have always thought I talked way too loud and way too much.
I had a hedgehog named Augustus.
I love the end of summer.
I would go to the beach everyday if I could.
I want to serve an LDS mission.
I have 804 Instagram followers and I don't hang out with any of them.
I love to watch basketball.
I do not like to hike.
I like to cross-country ski.
I worked at Subway (Eat Fresh!)
I am a perfectionist.
I know my history.
I always feed my neighbor's dog when he whimpers at my door.
I collect vintage cameras.
I usually take a half hour to get ready in the mornings.
I own a bunch of overalls.
I can play my ukulele, but only a little bit.
I can't help but smile when I see fresh flowers.
I love the taste of dark chocolate.
I will not chew fruity flavored gum.
I have only been to one major concert in my life.
I wear a size 10 shoe.
I have around a dozen different hats.
I went to a fake wedding.
I have third-wheeled a lot in my lifetime.
I have only been on two bad dates.
I have always wanted to live in Seattle.
I am nosy.


I have a lot more to tell you, but we will get there soon enough.



9 comments:

  1. "I have 804 Instagram followers and I don't hang out with any of them" uhh
    This was so good and so honest, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^that line got me too. it's a good eye opener for me to remember that followers literally mean nothing.

      you're such a good writer and I'm so glad you're in CW2. yay. :)

      Delete
  2. our birthdays are six months apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably one of my favorite humans

    ReplyDelete
  4. English Teachers 4 Lyfe

    Also, I hope everyone feels like this:

    "I have a lot more to tell you,"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Loved all of it. List posts are always a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge sucker for the little facts and details about people, and this post made me smile from beginning to end. You have always been an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and personal at the same time.

    You will be an awesome English teacher.

    ReplyDelete