Music

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Honestly

Honestly, I hate the way I write.

Honestly, I assumed I could ace this class.

Honestly, I am a tourist.



Honestly, I don't go to basketball games.

Honestly, I can't stand what the star player says about suicide.

Honestly, I thought I could ignore that comment like everyone else did, but I couldn't.



Honestly, I'm always stressed. About EVERYTHING.

Honestly, I make lists for everything. What to organize, what to buy, who to say sorry to...

Honestly, I can't keep my room clean for more than a few days.



Honestly, My sister is my best friend.

Honestly, I'd like to eat lunch alone than with people I don't relate to.

Honestly, I am probably going to be a hermit if I don't socialize. #ForeverAloneIfIDontChangeMyWays



Honestly, I don't feel too hot right now.

Honestly, I am just ranting and I'm really sorry.

Honestly, I just want to be done with high school right now.


3 comments:

  1. This makes me want to write something because I bet you feel better.

    And I want to feel better too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it did make me feel better.
      My remedy for anything is a good writing session.

      Delete
  2. honeslty, this was super good.
    thanks for your honesty.
    (being real=really good)
    (I can't keep my room clean either)

    ReplyDelete