Music

Monday, November 30, 2015

Nice To Finally Meet You

If you really knew me, you'd know 

I am 5'8" and that when I was younger, I was so embarrassed by my height,  I would never stand up straight. Now I have scoliosis.


If you really knew me, you'd know 

 I have kissed 5 different boys, will soon complete 4 years of high school, failed 3 math classes, lived in 2 different states, and have 1 best friend.


If you really knew me, you'd know 

I still have my natural hair color and that eye-contacts freak me out.


If you really knew me, you'd know 

I have left my heart in various places, but it currently resides in Rexburg, ID.


If you really knew me, you'd know 

I dig crime shows, and I know for a fact that court is a whole lot scarier than it is on television.


If you really knew me, you'd know 

I struggle with grey, and I always wear blue.


If you really knew me, you'd know 

I have questioned everything from religion to mouthwash colors (I came to the conclusion that the green kind is the best.)


If you really knew me, you'd know 

I hate small talk and I love big vocabularies.


If you really knew me, you'd know

I secretly listen to Swedish Rap and I can speak Spanish.


If you really knew me, you'd know

I only played Ultimate Frisbee to impress a guy.


If you really knew me, you'd know

My sister thinks I dress like "Wreck-it-Ralph."


If you really knew me, you'd 

BE ME.

Image result for plaid shirts and overalls


6 comments:

  1. I like the last one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it love it!!!! #stolen
    I love getting to know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great. I loved all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of honesty in this. The kind of honesty that has to be true, if that makes sense. The ultimate frisbee line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i laughed at the scoliosis line and then i felt bad

    i really like how this feels, it's fresh and real and i feel like we should be friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a big fan of yours. in real life too.

    ReplyDelete