Music

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It's Going To End Like This

My God calls me beloved.

My sister calls me best friend.


My best friend calls me sister.


My neighbor calls me too loud.


My teacher calls me average.


My dad calls me potential.


My ex calls me tolerable.


My hedgehog called me home.


My plants call me death.


My room calls me sleepless.


My alarm clock calls me late.


My car calls me slow.


My church calls me trying.


My blog calls me Pale Fire.





You can can call me Lexi Taggart.



(This is the most raw photo I have of myself.)


14 comments:

  1. You're an awesome blogger Lexi, pumped to know who you are. Loved the idea for this reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #raw

    i've loved getting to know pale fire, and im excited to get to know you lexi.

    (i love the part about the plants ps)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? Woah! I had no clue!

    Plus, the neighbor line is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is incredible and you are incredible. so glad the world knows the face behind all the beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!!! Dude I love the way you approached this. So amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is one of my favorites so it's nice to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such an amazing blogger lexi! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked this. good job Lexi, that was so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this.

    i'd say i'm glad to meet you, but we've already met :)
    (and you're right - this isn't chuch's blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this post, of all the different things that you are to people.
    And i don't know you outside of the blog world but your writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH no way! you are amazing at writing never stop! never would've guessed this was you woah

    ReplyDelete