Music

Thursday, April 21, 2016

I Miss Creative Writing

I just read Nelson's blog post for today...

It was depressing.

And you know what? I get it.

I didn't share a deep story because I don't want to make friends that will leave me, and I them.

I just miss creative writing.

I miss everyone's blog posts.

I miss talking about our next project excitedly.

I miss getting to share stuff.

I miss worrying about getting my journal done on time.

I miss our deep discussions during class time.


I miss days like this.

I miss a lot of things, but mostly just creative writing.



6 comments:

  1. snaps all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. your blog makes me happy and you make me happy, despite your own feelings sometimes. thank you for being such a grounded person and the most kick a editor and chief the school newspaper has ever known

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss it too. 9 classes left makes me really sad.

    here's to making the most of it from now on

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's make the most of cw2. 9 periods left let's gooooooo!

    ReplyDelete