Music

Thursday, February 11, 2016

14

I neither hate nor love Valentine's Day.

I don't currently have a boyfriend.

I'm not a cat lady (yet.)



So for the 14th of February, 

I want to do 14 acts of service.



Because that's what this holiday was made for.

It was made for charity and love and kindness.

It was made for people and relationships (romantic or not.)

And it was mostly made for making the world a better place through acts of true love.



Please comment any ideas you have for my service acts below.

Image result for valentines day vintage
(Also, I thought this was terrifying.)


11 comments:

  1. maybe you could bring chocolate chip cookies for the whole class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if that's too much of a task, you could just bring some for me

      Delete
    2. or you could even just give me $20 that you would've spent on ingredients for cookies

      Delete
    3. just kidding. lol.

      this really is a cute idea for valentine's day

      Delete
  2. LEXI I LOVE YOU THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Call a grandparent just to talk. "I just called to say I love you."

    2. Clean a sibling's room.

    3. Cook your family breakfast.

    4. Write an old friend a letter.

    5. Read and comment on 20 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet. so very sweet.

    and you're right, that is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a cat lady (yet.)"

    Haha trust me you won't be! Your an amazing person and will find love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh talk to the quiet people in your classes, you'd be surprised how cool they are

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so kind. you serve so many people by just being you :)

    ReplyDelete